Acadiana Real Estate MAIN OFFICE® professionals are dedicated to making the process of selling your home affordable, easy, stress free and as successful as possible.
Even if your planning to purchase new construction and need a builder, lake front property or luxury homes.
Below you will find our 12 pledge commitments offered in support of your new quality real estate experience.
- Dedicate ourselves to making the Lafayette real estate process of selling your home as affordable, easy, stress free, and successful as possible.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs then respond quickly.
- Provide an action plan for locating the right buyer, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
- Value and respect your time, using every resource available to be as efficient and effective as possible.
- Leverage our knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable marketing plan on your behalf. We will assist you in evaluating the market value of your property and help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms. Even when selling luxury homes.
- Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the entire real estate selling process.
- Use our base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Provide up to date and accurate information throughout each step of the real estate selling process to help you make most informed decisions.
- Provide access to financing that meets your needs, at the lowest possible cost and rates available to you.
- When you accept an offer, we’ll monitor the closing process and keep you informed every step of the way.
- Provide relocation clients our Preferred Relocating Partners information in the area of your new home, to assist you through the entire moving process.
As a prospective purchaser of real estate, you should be aware that cooperating (“selling”) brokers and sales associates can work for you as your agent, in which case they represent you and owe you the fiduciary duties of loyalty, confidentiality, disclosure, diligence and care; or with you as a sub-agent of the listing broker. In any case, as real estate licensees, we are at all times obligated to treat you honestly and fairly, and inform you of our particular representation status.
CAVEAT: DO NOT RELY ON THIS NOTICE AS DESCRIBING THE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION STATUS OF OUR OFFICE CONCERNING THE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED TO YOU AS REFLECTED IN THIS PLEDGE CERTIFICATE. SPECIFICS OF OUR ACTUAL LEGAL LOUISIANA REPRESENTATION STATUS ARE ALWAYS SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGENCY DISCLOSURE WHEN WE FIRST MEET FACE TO FACE